We all have big plans for 2015, and we need somewhere to write them down and keep them organized. That’s why the best way to set yourself up for success in the New Year is to start with a new planner or agenda. I’ve used a number of different planners over the years in all sizes, layouts, and colors. I’ve also found that as my life has changed, my agenda has needed to change with it – from student to employed to self-employed – each has required a certain type of organization. However, the one thing that has never changed when shopping for a planner is finding one that is charming and inspiring. So, I’ve rounded up 5 perfect planners for 2015 to cater to all your scheduling needs. Plus, each planner is beautifully designed to suit your personal or professional style. Make 2015 the year you plan for success by organizing your time, tracking your progress, and dreaming big! Start the New Year with a fresh new agenda to write down your goals and aspirations for the year ahead!
1. THE BIG CALENDAR WEEKLY PLANNER, $24
Gain an outlook for the weeks and months ahead with The Big Calendar’s Weekly Planner. This hard-cover agenda with sweet floral watercolor design is sure to help you maintain an organized schedule in 2015! Includes yearly calendar, international holidays, notes pages, and monthly overviews upon request for no additional charge.
2. SARA PINTO WEEKLY PLANNER, $20
This Sara Pinto Weekly Planner is the most affordable of the planners showcased and features an assortment of three available patterns, including this unique and girly camo print. Includes three year snapshot view, monthly view, notes pages, weekly view, special days, future planning, and telephone/address section.
3. NINJ & NINJ WEEKLY PLANNER, $25
As a writer, I’m quite partial to this Ninj & Ninj Weekly Planner, which features a Shakespeare quote from a Midsummer Night’s Dream on the front cover: Though she be but little she is fierce. It’s also perfect if you’re petite like me! Includes 12-monthly weekly planning pages with notes section, 2015 and 2016 years at a glance, monthly overviews between each month, separeate notes pages, and storage pocket.
4. MAY DESIGNS AGENDA, $22
A friend gave me a May Designs Agenda a couple years ago, and I absolutely adored it. May Designs agendas are completely customizable – the planner pattern, monogram shape, typography, colors, and inner pages. If you want an agenda that absolutely suits your style and organizational needs, look no further than May Designs!
5. SHE PLANS TO DO LIST PLANNER, $36
I splurged on this ShePlans agenda for the New Year. If you know me, you know I’m a major maker of to-do lists, so this was the perfect planner for me to kick off 2015! Includes A LOT!
• Colorful laminated Monthly Tabs
• Notes Pocket in the back of the planner
• National holidays on both weekly & monthly pages
• 10 pages of notes (including a specific tab for notes) at the back of the planner
• A User’s Guide – great information on how I use my To Do List Planner
• Important Dates & Personal Goals for 2015, by month
• Gift Giving page to jot down ideas as they come to you throughout the year
• Holidays & Observances at a glance for 2015, 2016 & 2017
• 2015 & 2016 calendars at a glance
MONTHLY SPREADS include
• inspirational quotes & space to reflect upon those quotes
• large format calendar for maximum writing area
• national holidays
WEEKLY SPREADS include
• My MASTER LIST of things to do
• Monthly “at a glance” calendars for previous, current, and next month
• Moments that make this week special section to reflect on the week with gratitude
EACH DAY includes
• Today is Special section to note birthdays & celebrations
• Appointment times from 7:00am – 7:00pm
• Evening Plans for meal planning, late night practices, or anything you’d like to accomplish at night.
Please note: In order to celebrate the holidays with her family, Ashley (owner of ShePlans) only has printables available Dec 20th-28th. All planners will be available for sale beginning on the 29th. Ashley is awesome to work with, so feel free to send her a message if you need additional assistance purchasing your planner.